Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Luxe Beach House — playlist Designed for Open Houses

Location: 2223 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Playlist mining at Restoration Hardware
I like to stay on top of the latest architecture and design trends, so I end up hanging out in high-end modern furniture stores like Restoration Hardware or Design Within Reach.

It was at Restoration Hardware that I suspected that they must have hired somebody to curate a music playlist that enhances the experience of buying the pieces of furniture. They are selling more than furniture items, but a lifestyle and the feeling we get from being part of it. Their music playlist enhances the experience.

Some of the music I remembered hearing when I was at a resort in Cabo San Lucas at the pool overlooking the ocean. So right there, as I'm browsing outdoor patio furniture on the roof, I felt like buying the lounge chair, so that I could be transformed to Cabo again.

I began to realize that the feeling that came over me, really had a lot to do with the playlist and how powerful background music can be. I wondered if I had this playlist at home could I create the same experience? So, while I'm catching up on design trends, I decided to capture the playlists using Shazam. I think of it as playlist mining. Then I made my own playlist on Apple Music and Spotify.

I believe that I've curated the ideal playlist to sell expensive beach homes. I shuffle this playlist for my Open Houses in St. Pete Beach, Florida. I figure that if this music can help people be more comfortable investing in fine furniture without buyers' remorse, then it should work on real estate as well.

Even if you are not a real estate agent, but you just want to feel like you are in a luxurious beach house. You can make yourself a mojito, lean back, and imagine being there while listening.

Of course, if you'd like your own luxurious beach home, then I can help you get one of those too. I reduce my commissions for friends looking to improve their lifestyles.


Here are the links to my Luxe Beach House playlists:

Luxe Beach House playlist on Apple Music:



Luxe Beach House playlist on Spotify:






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...