Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Women in STEAM Podcast

Location: 5101 1st St NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33703, USA
Click on the link below to listen or subscribe

I am very proud of how my daughter, Aspen, is growing up, and evolving into a young woman. I will never know exactly what it was like for the women that went to school with me and worked with me throughout my career. However, now my daughter is providing some insight for me with her podcast.

In the description of the Women in STEAM podcast, it says, "Join Aspen Slavick-Gierlach, ... in her journey to explore the cutting-edge scientific and technological innovations of the 21st century, by interviewing influential women who have invested their careers in STEAM."

While I believe her original goal was to speak with professional and accomplished women describing their experiences, and giving advice to younger women, I find it compelling for me to see these experiences through her eyes. So, I would recommend her podcast to men as well — especially fathers of daughters.

If our goal is to promote the advancement of women in science, medical, technology, and research programs, the conversation would need to include men.

So regardless of which gender you identify with, please listen and enjoy my daughter's podcast, Women in STEAM on Apple or Spotify. If you are so inclined, please subscribe and share. It is the greatest compliment.

Note: If you do not see the link to Apple Podcast, you may need to turn off ad tracking, or allow cookies

This is the Apple Podcast:


This is the Spotify Podcast:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...